It is a one-time service, which includes:
- installation of one of our modules on one domain
- resolving compatibility issues between our module and your custom theme and/or any 3d party module
- testing our module performance in your site environment
- filling it with test data for demonstration if necessary
- providing a list of changes we made during "Installation" process
It does NOT include:
- any custom adjustments of module's look to match your store
- any customization of module's functionality
- configuring the module
- re-installation (it's a one-time service, we won't install/resolve compatibility issues for the second time)
- configuring and supporting your store
Once you purchased "Installation service", make sure to provide us with the following information:
- FTP access credentials;
- admin panel access credentials. Please note that those may be temporary login and password, which you could delete once we're done with the work, however user has to have access and rights to modify all the sections on the backend.
You'll be notified via email once we're done with installation work. Please note that Installation service usually takes up to one business day, however if you purchase it on Friday or over the weekend, we'll most likely be able to perform installation the next business day. Check our business hours.