Color Picker for Custom Options - Magento 2 extension that allows to show product custom options in different colors, shapes and designs using swatches.
From now on you don’t need to upload tons of images to display different color options - just pick the one you need from the friendly color selector or type in the color code manually! Moreover, you can still upload images for specific option if needed. With Color Picker, your customers will be thankful for saving their precious time.
Color Picker for Custom Options for Magento 2 provides a high customization. You will be able to configure the sizes of swatches and tooltip options view. The system will generate appropriate thumbnails with selected sizes, so you won’t worry about cropping and resizing images for each option.
- color swatches on product detail page, category page (see test category) and search result pages
- can be used for different option types: Drop Down, Radio Buttons, Checkbox, Multiple Select
- can be used for any option besides color e.g. size, model, manufacturer etc.;
- can be used together with Magento's default form inputs for custom options;
- friendly tooltip for each color option of the swatch selection;
- ability to add color code similar to Photoshop color selector or upload the image for each custom option;
- swatch image size is configurable via Magento configurations;
Write Your Own Review
Magento Editions Compatibility
- Magento CE 2.2.x
- Magento CE 2.3.x
Magento 2 Color Picker for Custom Options by Orange35 is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
Product updates are available for free within 90 days from the product purchase date, then updates are available depending on the "Support Period" option selected during the purchase. Support Period can be readjusted upon your request.
14-Day Money Back. If having doubts on whether or not the extension is what you need, it's always better to contact us beforehand.
Bug Reporting/Feature Request
Would like to report a bug, request a new feature or simply ask a question? Feel free to either contact us via live chat, submit a contact form or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll gladly assist you.
Installation / Configuration
For installation assistance, please use our Installation Guide